1. Snap-on Industrial, a division of IDSC Holdings LLC, (“Snap-on”) and its affiliates and partners have the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the program, program rules, and regulations at any time.
2. Eligibility for the Snap-on Student Excellence Program (”Snap-on SEP Program”) is limited to individuals who qualify as a full-time student attending a public or private educational institution (excluding correspondence and online education programs) at the secondary, post-secondary or professional training level and are enrolled in a degree, diploma or recognized certificate program, in which the use of hand tools is essential (”Student”).
3. Eligibility for the Snap-on SEP Program is further limited to Students whose public or private educational institution is a participating school in the Snap-on SEP Program (”SEP School”).
4. Eligibility of each Student requires that the Student register at http://buy1.snapon.com/sep (”Snap-on SEP Website”) and submit the following personal information for eligibility and verification purposes: first name, last name, home address, email address, phone number, fax number, cell phone number, name of school and campus, name of program, name of instructor and anticipated graduation date. The eligibility of each Student must be verified by the designated Snap-on SEP Account Manager or Snap-on SEP Customer Service.
5. Participation is available to qualified and verified Students through a link provided on the Snap-on SEP Website.
6. Each Student will receive $7,500 worth of Snap-on SEP product at List price along with 1 roll cabinet tool box and 1 top chest tool box for the entire period during which the Student participates in the Snap-on SEP Program.
7. Product must be redeemed during the Student’s Enrollment Period. All Product not redeemed prior to the end of the Student’s Enrollment Period will be forfeited.
8. Snap-on is the selling entity for all sales transactions made during and as part of the Snap-on SEP Program. Snap-on products and other branded products may be subject to sales tax. Such tax liability, including disclosure, connected with Student’s receipt and/or use of the Snap-on products or other branded products is the Student’s responsibility.
9. Snap-on products offered at the Snap-on SEP Program discounted rates and available for sale to Students include those Snap-on products and other branded products listed on the Snap-on SEP Website (”SEP Products”). Snap-on reserves the right to modify the offering of SEP Products. Discounted rates and availability of SEP Products are subject to change.
10. Each Student’s Total SEP Purchases for Snap-on tool storage products is limited to one (1) roll cabinet tool box and one (1) top chest tool box. In the event Student purchases one (1) roll cabinet tool box in the KRA5000 series, the Student may only combine this purchase with a top chest tool box in the KRA4059 series or the KRA4055 series.
11. All other Snap-on products or other branded products not offered for sale through the Snap-on SEP Program (’Non-SEP Products’) may be purchased by Students at current published retail list prices.
12. Student personal information collected via the Snap-on SEP Program and/or the Snap-on SEP Website may be disclosed to affiliated companies and authorized independent dealers and distributors for purposes of facilitating direct marketing and services and sales of Non-SEP Products during the Enrollment Period, as well as future direct marketing and services and sales of Snap-on products and other branded products after the Student’s Enrollment Period.
13. All Terms and Conditions of Product Sale, not inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of the Snap-on SEP Program apply. Terms of payment will require an authorized credit card transaction, except that certain lease financing may be made available through Snap-on Credit LLC. See the Terms and Conditions of Product Sale for information related to payment method, shipping and returns, and other terms of sale. In the event of returns, previously awarded Points may be credited to the Student’s account at the sole discretion of Snap-on.
14. Participation in the Snap-on SEP Program may be suspended at the sole discretion of Snap-on, if the Student fails to pay any bills or accounts when due.
15. In case of fraud or abuse involving the Snap-on SEP Program and/or the Snap-on SEP Website , Snap-on and its affiliates and partners will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action.
16. Employees of Snap-on and its affiliates and independent Snap-on Dealers and employees of Snap-on Dealers are ineligible to participate in the Snap-on SEP Program.